At ADJ Driver Improvement Center in Woodbridge, Virginia, we try to make your Driver Improvement Clinic experience as easy as possible. All Driver Improvement Clinics are $65.00, regardless of the format you choose. We are one of the few schools that have a dedicated office with multiple classrooms, therefore we never have to cancel our classes. If you find that you need a class last minute or maybe you have just procrastinated…… Come on in, walk-ins are always welcome!
In-Person Classes: We offer in-person Driver Improvement Clinics as one-day classes, on Saturday or Sunday. We also offer a two-part weekday class on Tuesday & Thursday nights.
Saturday or Sunday Classes: We offer Driver Improvement classes every Saturday and every other Sunday. These classes are one-day classes, they begin at 8:30 a.m. and finish at 5:00 p.m. All components of the class, including the final exam and certificate are handled in- house, same day. When you leave our class, you have everything you need, in-hand.
Tuesday & Thursday Classes: This class is formatted as a two-part class that runs during the week from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. For this class, you must be present both nights. Just like our weekend classes, all components of this class including the final exam and certificate are handled in-house.
Please check our schedule below for upcoming classes
The Virginia Driver Improvement Clinic is a program that will award you 5 safe driving points upon completion. You may also participate in a class under the advisement of a judge, to reduce or dismiss a ticket. You may need to complete a class if any of the reasons below apply:
- You have received a letter in the mail from the DMV requiring you to take a Driver Improvement Clinic or Defensive Driving Class at an approved driving school within 90 days or your license will be suspended. Completion and submission of the class from an approved driving school before your due date ensures uninterrupted driving privileges and relieves you from paying the $175.00 re-instatement fee.
- You are trying to re-instate your license or your ability to get a license.
- You have ALREADY been to court and have been given the option of taking an approved Driver Improvement Course at a driving school of your choice to have your ticket dismissed or reduced.
- You would like to lower the points on your driving record for personal reasons like a job opportunity or for insurance requirements. You are eligible to voluntarily take the class every two years.
- On your own or with legal advisement you have decided to take a Driver Improvement Class before or after a court appearance.
*All requirements of the Driver Improvement Course are completed the same day of class AND completion certificate is issued the same day. We electronically file all DMV required and Voluntary completion of class with the Department of Motor Vehicles.*
Walk-ins are always welcome.
(don’t forget your Driver’s License, course fee is collected in cash or money order only)
|04/02 & 04/04||Tues. & Thurs. (2 nights)||5:30 pm to 10:00 pm||Register Here|
|04/06||Saturday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|04/07||Sunday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|04/13||Saturday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|04/20||Saturday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|04/23 & 04/25||Tues. & Thurs. (2 nights)||5:30 pm to 10:00 pm||Register Here|
|04/27||Saturday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|04/28||Sunday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|05/04||Saturday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|05/07 & 05/09||Tues. & Thurs. (2 nights)||5:30 pm to 10:00 pm||Register Here|
|05/11||Saturday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|05/18||Saturday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|05/19||Sunday 8 hour class||8:30 am to 5:00 pm||Register Here|
|No Classes Memorial Day Weekend||Enjoy your Holiday!|
8 hour class
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- (703) 730-8525